Office Manager of Preschool and Kindergarten
Overbrook Preschool and Kindergarten (OPK) seeks a responsible, personable, part-time office manager with excellent organizational, financial, communication, and collaborative skills.
Overbrook Preschool and Kindergarten, established over fifty years ago, has created a joyful learning environment in which children are encouraged to explore and wonder. Children engage in meaningful, play-based activities guided by their interests and abilities, which are the building blocks for cognitive, social, and emotional learning. Curiosity is nourished, and social competency is of primary importance. Our diverse and vibrant school has enjoyed a reputation for contributing to the local community while fostering a sense of global awareness among its students.
Overbrook Preschool and Kindergarten is an equal opportunity school for the education of young children of all ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds. The school also supports the inclusion model for children with special needs, with consultative and support assistance from early intervention services in the surrounding counties.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Familiarize oneself with school’s philosophy, programs, and policies
- Coordinate and maintain all financial transactions of the school through QuickBooks
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Prepare and maintain all student registration materials and records
- Prepare invoices for student tuitions, and maintain student financial records
- Coordinate employee sick/personal days, and arrange for substitutes
- Maintain daily logs for student extended hours and visiting therapists
- Work with directors to prepare necessary communications to families and staff
- Work effectively with the school community, Parents’ Association, and Board of Trustees
- Strong interest in early childhood education and dedication to supporting both children and families
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years’ office manager experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, financial, and time management skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Excel, and Microsoft Word
Please email résumé and cover letter to Gillian Gottlieb at email@example.com by 7/15/2016.
Overbrook Preschool and Kindergarten is an equal opportunity employer.